AABR’s mission has always been about collaboration and connections. In that spirit, the AABR 2017 summit has embraced a theme of the “New Majority” to include the African American, Latino and Native American communities to harness the strengths and encourage strategic partnerships as the ethnic communities gradually grow into a demographic majority in the United States.
This groundbreaking approach carries diversity and inclusion practices to the next phase: the combined buying power of the collective ethnic communities will approach $4.1 trillion in 2019, making the New Majority the third largest economy in the world after the United States and China.
The 2017 AABR summit will explore this emerging force in global markets, its implications for corporate America, and underscore the importance and urgency for organizations that want to thrive and succeed as demographics shift dramatically.
- CONNECT: Connect with many of the most innovative and influential diverse leaders in business today
- COLLABORATE: Collaborate with other industry corporate and organization leaders who have a shared vision of diverse and inclusive business leadership, mentorship and building capacity
- CONTRIBUTE: Contribute to creation of ideas and solutions for business, leadership and social issues that directly affect the diverse New Majority community by providing resources including funding, speakers and sponsoring participants that are stakeholders in diversity and inclusion
- BRANDING: Position your brand as a leader in social and community development
- INSIGHT: Provide insights into your successes, and gain perspectives from top executives of other major corporations to learn from the best
SPONSOR A SPECIFIC EVENT
___ 1/12/17 All Day Coffee Bar Sponsor $3,750
___ 1/12/17 Refreshment & Snack Break Sponsor $5,000
___ 1/12/17 Welcome Continental Breakfast $5,000
___ 1/13/17 All Day Coffee Bar Sponsor $3,750
___ 1/13/17 Refreshment & Snack Break Sponsor $5,000
___ 1/12/17 Opening Night Cocktail Reception $5,000
___ 1/13/17 Awards Lunch $15,000
___ 1/13/17 Cocktail Reception $5,000
___ Surprise & Delight Sponsor $5,000 (e.g. graffiti wall, spice bar, bon-bon girls, giant chess).
___ Charging Station Kiosks $3,500
___ Entertainment Sponsor $3,000+
___ Lounge Sponsor $5,000
___ Wi-Fi Sponsor $12,500
Sponsorship Deadline: November 1, 2016
Contact John Wang to discuss sponsorship packages: 212-966-0100, email@example.com
EXHIBITOR HALL SHOWCASE
8’ x 8’ station for sponsors to meet attendees. One 8 foot table is included. $1,500.
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89019
AABR has a special group rate of $169++ per night. Book by December 18th, 2016. Go to the Accommodation page for reservation information.
Haley Kaprielian, firstname.lastname@example.org
All ads must be high resolution (at least 300dpi): EPS, TIF, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator formats. JPG is acceptable, but must be in the correct resolution. All ads will be printed in full color. Ads must be submitted via email by December 1, 2015.
7 3/8in x 10in
7 3/8in x 4 3/4in
Please send ads to Haley Kaprielian, email@example.com