AABR’s mission has always been about collaboration and connections. In that spirit, the AABR 2018 summit has embraced a theme of the “New Majority” to include the African American, Latino and Native American communities to harness the strengths and encourage strategic partnerships as the ethnic communities gradually grow into a demographic majority in the United States.
This groundbreaking approach carries diversity and inclusion practices to the next phase: the combined buying power of the collective ethnic communities will approach $4.1 trillion in 2019, making the New Majority the third largest economy in the world after the United States and China.
The 2018 AABR summit will explore this emerging force in global markets, its implications for corporate America, and underscore the importance and urgency for organizations that want to thrive and succeed as demographics shift dramatically.
- CONNECT: Connect with many of the most innovative and influential diverse leaders in business today
- COLLABORATE: Collaborate with other industry corporate and organization leaders who have a shared vision of diverse and inclusive business leadership, mentorship and building capacity
- CONTRIBUTE: Contribute to creation of ideas and solutions for business, leadership and social issues that directly affect the diverse New Majority community by providing resources including funding, speakers and sponsoring participants that are stakeholders in diversity and inclusion
- BRANDING: Position your brand as a leader in social and community development
- INSIGHT: Provide insights into your successes, and gain perspectives from top executives of other major corporations to learn from the best
Sponsorship Deadline: December 22, 2017
Contact John Wang to discuss sponsorship packages: 212-966-0100, email@example.com
All ads must be high resolution (at least 300dpi): EPS, TIF, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator formats. JPG is acceptable, but must be in the correct resolution. All ads will be printed in full color. Ads must be submitted via email by December 22, 2017.
7 3/8in x 10in
7 3/8in x 4 3/4in
Please send ads to Jing Li, Jing@aabdc.com