Lily Fong is a native of Hong Kong. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Monmouth University and later obtained her MBA from the same university with full graduate assistantship. Lily is a consummate leader and professional with an impressive resume of business accomplishments and industry activities including:
- AIG – Vice President of Business Development, patient Multicultural Marketing with a focus on channel growth and distribution cultivating and penetrating new business alliances to generate new revenue and meet the needs of a changing market.
- Allianz Life – Senior Director Multicultural Marketing, cialis sale leading a diverse independent producer group including responsibility for recruiting and production for FIAs, no rx Life and LTC premiums. Exceeded and surpassed production and recruiting goals.
- New England Life/MetLife – Multicultural Business Development Officer
- GMAC Financial – Vice President, Segmented Marketing
- Prudential Insurance – Director of Multicultural Marketing
- AT&T – as a participant in the International Leadership Track program.
Always interested in professional development, Lily has obtained numerous industry designations including, Chartered Life Underwriter ®, Chartered Financial Consultant ®, Chartered Advisor for Senior Living ® and Retired Income Certified Professional ®.
Lily is a firm believer in being involved in her professional community and giving back to an industry in which she so strongly believes. As such she is currently a Board Member for GAMA International, Chair of GAMA International Committee, and a member of the GAMA Professional Development Committee. In the past she has been a member of the GAMA Nominating Committee for Board Members, Vice Chair and Chair of Diverse Marketing with LIMRA, National Secretary of the Asian American Insurance Financial & Professional Association (AAIFPA), a member of the Board of Directors of the New England Chapter for AAIFPA. Lily is a Committee member for The Tennessee Economic Council on Women, an Advisory Board Member for Athena International. Ms. Fong is a prolific writer and has authored many papers and presentations including many published in Diversity Marketing, the National Underwriter and others, both domestic and abroad.
Lily is proud of to have received the following academic honors and professional recognitions:
- Volunteer of the Year, GAMA International, 2013
- International Leadership Foundation – Leadership Award, July 2010
- One of 50 Outstanding Asian Americans in Business, June 2007
- Top 50 Asian Business Women – DC White House Summit, Asian & Pacific Islander Initiative, 2003
- GMAC President’s Award for Community Affairs, 2000
- AT&T Spot Award for outstanding achievement in new product launch, 1995 and 1997
- Elected Member, Delta Mu Delta National Honor Society, 1991
- Highest Ranking Degree Recipient, Monmouth University, May 1991
- V & H Hovnanian Scholarship, 1989
Executive Bio of Lily Fong, CLU®,ChFC®,CASL®,RICP® Financial Services Multicultural Business Development Professional with Nearly 20 Years Industry Experience.