AABR’s mission has always been about collaboration and connections. From 2016 to 2018, the last three AABR summits attracted more than 140 speakers representing 105 companies and 38 organizations from across the United States. The AABR is seen by them as a platform to collaborate and a catalyst for business opportunities and groundbreaking solutions for social good.
We are gearing up for the fourth annual Asian American Business Roundtable Summit, Making Impact: Diversity and Inclusion IS a Business Strategy, which will be held on January 16, 2019, at New York Universities, Kimmel Center, Eisner & Lubin Auditorium. The 2019 AABR Summit is a 1-day gathering of Asian, Latino, African American corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, diversity and inclusion experts, and advocates to come together for in-depth discussions and to expand on the vital importance of Diversity and Inclusion as a business strategy. The Summit also continues to promote and advocate for the New Majority, the initiative to fortify the three minority groups and transforming how businesses operate, sell, recruit and grow.
- CONNECT: Connect with many of the most innovative and influential diverse leaders in business today
- COLLABORATE: Collaborate with other industry corporate and organization leaders who have a shared vision of diverse and inclusive business leadership, mentorship and building capacity
- CONTRIBUTE: Contribute to the creation of ideas and solutions for business, leadership and social issues that directly affect the diverse New Majority community by providing resources including funding, speakers and sponsoring participants that are stakeholders in diversity and inclusion
- BRANDING: Position your brand as a leader in social and community development
- INSIGHT: Provide insights into your successes, and gain perspectives from top executives of other major corporations to learn from the best
Sponsorship Deadline: December 22, 2018
Contact John Wang to discuss sponsorship packages: 212-966-0100, email@example.com
All ads must be high resolution (at least 300dpi): EPS, TIF, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator formats. JPG is acceptable but must be in the correct resolution. All ads will be printed in full color. Ads must be submitted via email by December 22, 2018.
7 3/8in x 10in
7 3/8in x 4 3/4in
Please send ads to Siyu Yao at Siyu@aabdc.com